This is where you start.
Yes, the thing you’ve been putting off doing. Hoping traffic would pick up or your website would magically start producing more leads. The hardest part is committing to the process. This step is vital for one reason. If you don’t know where you’ve been, it’s hard figure out where you need to go.
You could spend a lot of time trying to figure out what to do next, paralyzed by the number of directions you could go. Or you could spend 15 minutes with me to expedite the process. Once I get to know a little more about your business (problems, goals, what’s working and what’s not) we can start discussing the future of your marketing and digital presence. I will introduce funnel concepts and how it can improve your customer acquisition process.
If you decide to move forward with All Funnel, I’ll begin building your marketing roadmap to identify where you can gain the most traction for the least amount of spend.
- Look at your website and compare it to top competitors in your industry. Find out what they’re doing that you are not and document for conversation with your marketing agency.
- Look back at the outbound marketing campaigns you executed and document what has worked, what has not and what you would like to try.
- Review your monthly traffic volume and the sources that are producing your traffic.
- When it comes to designing a website or ad campaign make sure you are working with someone who understands how to write sales copy.
- Most web designers know how to make pretty websites but have little to no experience in building sites that are marketing and sales machines for their clients.
- Identify your sales goals and be sure to ask for examples of how your agency of choice plans to implement a strategy to take advantage of your existing traffic, emails and digital advertising clicks.